East Los Angeles
East LA Arts and Entertainment
Residents of East Los Angeles have very easy access to all of the arts, cultural and entertainment offerings of nearby Los Angeles. Families have their choice of professional sports offerings.
Major sports franchises nearby include:
- The Arena Football League’s (AFL) Los Angeles Avengers.
- Major League Baseball’s Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Major League Soccer’s (MLS) Club Deportivo Chivas USA and the Los Angeles Galaxy.
- National Basketball Association’s (NBA) Los Angeles Clippers and Los Angeles Lakers.
- National Hockey League’s (NHL) Los Angeles Kings.
- The United Soccer League’s (USL) Premier Development League Los Angeles Storm, and Southern California Seahorses.
- The WNBA’s Los Angeles Sparks.
L.A. County is also one of the few regions where an individual can go to the beach in the morning, and skiing or snowboarding in the afternoon in Big Bear or surrounding mountains.
About East LA, California
East Los Angeles (East L.A.) is an unincorporated area of Los Angeles County that lies ten minutes to the southeast of Los Angeles. East L.A. is part of the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metropolitan area. Cities bordering East L.A., to the East is Montebello, to the West is Boyle Heights, South of East of L.A., is the City of Commerce.
In East L.A. you will experience the dry sunny weather for which Southern California is so famous. Average daily temperatures in the summer are in the 80s. Winter average daily temperatures are in the 60s and 70s.
Jesse Garcia The Realtor has been selling real estate in East L.A. for over 24 years. His track record with customers and the City has made him the Realtor of choice, he has the skills and experience you’re looking for. Please call Jesse anytime without obligation. He is ready to work for you today.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.