Boyle Heights, California
Boyle Heights (L.A.) lies minutes to the southeast of Los Angeles. Cities bordering Boyle Heights., to the East is Montebello and to the North is City Terrace and Pasadena.
Boyle Heights experiences the dry sunny weather for which Southern California is so famous. Average daily temperatures in the summer are in the 80s. Winter average daily temperatures are in the 60s and 70s.
Los Angeles Arts and Entertainment
The residents have very easy access to all of the arts, cultural and entertainment offerings of nearby Los Angeles. The local residents have choice of professional sports offerings. Major sports franchises include:
- The Arena Football League’s (AFL) Los Angeles Avengers.
- Major League Baseball’s Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Major League Soccer’s (MLS) Club Deportivo Chivas USA and the Los Angeles Galaxy.
- The National Basketball Association’s (NBA) Los Angeles Clippers and Los Angeles Lakers.
- The National Hockey League’s (NHL) Los Angeles Kings.
- The United Soccer League’s (USL) Premier Development League Los Angeles Storm, and Southern California Seahorses.
- The WNBA’s Los Angeles Sparks.
Boyle Heights is minutes from downtown eateries, shopping, and transportation. Cal State Los Angeles is located just North and is 5 minutes away. University of South California (USC) is 15 minutes to the West of Boyle Heights.
Jesse Garcia The Realtor has been selling real estate in Boyle Heights for over 24 years. His track record with customers and the City has made him the Realtor of choice, he has the skills and experience you’re looking for. Please call Jesse anytime without obligation. He is ready to work for you today.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.